    connection to work. Any ideas?
    --
    nornosnevets

    nor, Jun 1, 2008

  2. nor

    Barb Bowman Guest

    have you tried reinstalling the driver for the wireless NIC? what
    wireless card? what version of Windows? Please post some details.

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:31:00 -0700, nor
    <> wrote:

    >My wireless connection isn't working on the wireless PC. It says that the
    >LAN connection is unplugged and the wireless connection isn't found (symbols
    >have X's through them). This set up worked until recently when this PC had a
    >virus, but I have now reformatted my hard drive and can't get the wireless
    >connection to work. Any ideas?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jun 1, 2008

  3. nor

    nor Guest

    I have Windows XP Home Edition. I have a cable modem on my host computer and
    I bought a netgear router and a linksys (rangePlus) wireless network USB
    adapter for my other PC. Both are Dell PCs
    --
    nornosnevets

    nor, Jun 1, 2008
  4. Hi