    then i see a surge or a flicker in my screen, my connection gets cut and
    resumes immediately yet i cannot connect again when i use my internet
    browser. It keeps saying can't find page.
    =?Utf-8?B?bGFyc3Zpbg==?=, Mar 16, 2005

  2. The problem with wireless is it is subject to other wireless signals. My own
    connection dies almost every time our wireless phone rings. In some cases
    cell phones or even microwaves can cause a disruption in the service. How
    often does this happen? Do you get these problems more in one part of the
    house and not another? Does it work fine on other wireless networks such as
    a wireless enabled coffee shop? The best thing to do is test it out to
    gather more information. Good luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1lcmljYW5UZWNoaWU=?=, Mar 16, 2005