  1. hiya, i am unable to browse using my wireless connection. i can connect, but
    not browse. to boot, i am a tad computer illiterate. lol. any help is
    greatly appreciated. thanks!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?anVzdHJ1Y2tpbnRocm91Z2g=?=, Jan 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?anVzdHJ1Y2tpbnRocm91Z2g=?=

    J Guest

    J, Jan 7, 2006

  3. My friend is having the same problem. She gets signal strength, says shes
    connected to teh internet, even sends and recieves packets. She has hit the
    repair connection button many times...She has the ip address, subnet mask,
    etc. The host computer connects jsut fine. Her firewall is off.

    Yet, when she tries to bring up her brouser or Isntant message, it says not
    connected

    THose sites didnt address the problem.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hpeg==?=, Jan 7, 2006
  4. I am having the same problem with my machine as well. Everything looks fine
    and dandy: the wireless card can connect to the network, but does not seem to
    connect all the way to the internet.

    Will

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=, Jan 8, 2006
  5. bumping. please reply someone