Wireless connection with non-administrator user

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Gert, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Gert

    Gert Guest

    Hi,

    I installed the drivers and software delivered with the Speedtouch
    121g USB card on my W2K laptop and connected with WPA security to my
    wireless router without a problem.

    When I restart the laptop and my daughter is the first to login the
    connection isn't activated. I have to login as administrator to be
    able to connect to the router. After that the connection stays active
    if I log off and my daughter logs on.

    I guess it has something to do with missing rights but I couldn't
    find out what is really going wrong.

    Can somebody help me with this?

    TIA, Gert

    Gert, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Gert

    Pavel A. Guest

    Please call the support of the vendor of this adapter.
    Usually this symptom means a problem with device driver and/or other adapter software.
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jan 11, 2006