  1. I have a HP pavillion zd70000, my wireless connection is unavailalbe. I've
    tried restoring to a earlier date with no success. When I select view
    Availalbe wireless networks, the Advanced option is not available.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZWh5?=, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Were you able to connect to your wireless router earlier ?

    if yes, did you try restarting WZC to see if it helps. Start | Run |
    services.msc. Look for Wireless Zero configuration service and stop / start
    it.

    --
    JonyBrv

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9ueWJydg==?=, Aug 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZWh5?=

    GTS Guest

    That laptop has a button to enable/disable the built in wireless and a light
    showing the status. Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but is the wireless
    enabled?

    GTS, Aug 29, 2005