Wireless connection says "limited or no connection"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Linus Liu, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Linus Liu

    Linus Liu Guest

    Sorry my system is Chinese XP, but I set something wrong maybe in
    Wireless-properties-general-Internet protocol
    TCP/IP-properties-advanced-selections/options(?)-TCP/IP
    filter(?)-properties-Activate TCP/IP filter (all interface cards)(E)
    (checkbox)

    There it has three columns with two choices each of "allowing all (P)" or
    "only allow(L)"
    The first column shows TCP port, the second UDP port, the third "IP
    protocol"

    What should I check there? Or have I done something else which I do not
    know?

    Tks for great help. My wireless used to be good. Now cannot connect at all.

    Linus Liu
    Pls email

    Tks sooooooo much!
    Linus Liu, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Linus Liu

    °Mike° Guest

    Please do not ask for email replies. Answers to
    queries belong in the group, where other people
    may benefit from the information.

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:05:01 +0800, in
    <clokfp$a6f$>
    Linus Liu scrawled: