    --IEEE 802.1x (v3.1.0.1), and TCP/IP.

    If I use the hardwire hookup from new computer -- to same router, works
    fine. What is happening? Thanks.
    Dan Conrad, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Hi

    Similar problem. A few days ago the wireless stopped working properly in my
    laptop - connection is good, but it is only sending packets, not receiving
    any, on an unsecured network I was on the previsou day with no problems.
    Haven't changed anything myself, although tried everything to fix it,
    including following all the advice the help topics from Microsoft contain. Is
    it something to do with an update maybe? I tried going back to a time before
    the last few updates came into effect, but the wireless still refuses to
    receive. I tried updating the wireless card driver as well. No improvement.
    Help!

    Thanks

    Robin

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW4=?=, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Did you ever find a solution to your problem? The exact same thing has
    happened to me only my laptop is still good it's my desktop that has stopped
    working wirelessly.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhdW4gQ3Jhc3M=?=, Aug 31, 2005
  4. No. I can only assume it's something to do with a Windows update, and it's
    not something that can be rectified by 'System Restore'. I've ended up simply
    ordering a card by a different manufacturer; prices being as low as they are
    I decided it was the easiest option. I'll let you know if I have any problems
    with that...

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW4=?=, Aug 31, 2005