    installed a P2P sharing program which messed everything up. I have previously
    been able to connect, but now I dont know.

    Please help
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=, Aug 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=

    Malke Guest

    Alex wrote:

    > I am trying to connect to my home network with my laptop. I have a
    > Vaio PCG-TR1 notebook; it says that I am connected to the network, but
    > I am not sending nor receiving packets. I think this might have
    > occured after I installed a P2P sharing program which messed
    > everything up. I have previously been able to connect, but now I dont
    > know.
    >
    > Please help

    First make sure your computer is completely virus and malware-free:

    Then see if you can connect to the Internet. You may need to reset
    TCP/IP:

    Start>Run>cmd [enter]
    netsh winsock reset catalog [enter]

    Do that *after* you know your computer is clean.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com