    a ViewSonic network card 802.11/b. I have configured the desktop with a ad
    hoc network, but cannot connect to it on the laptop.

    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?RWQ=?=, Mar 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWQ=?=

    ricciox

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have Wireless LAN PCI 802.11b/g adapter WN5301A without driver...could you send them to me?
    ricciox, May 10, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RWQ=?=

    MtnNtwks

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    California
    I had to do a lot of work and communication with Liteon to get this driver. Let me add, this company exemplifies what customer service should really be about. They were very responsive and helpful. I was very pleasantly surprised.

    Here is the link for the driver...hope it helps:

    http://www.mountainnetworks.com/tools/WN5301A-H1.zip
    MtnNtwks, Aug 17, 2006