    Two days ago my computer suddenly stopped recognizing ANY wireless
    networks...It is almost as if the wirless card in my laptop has been turned
    off...Anyone know how to fix this problem?????

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVC?=, Mar 26, 2006

  2. For lack of a better response, you could try this:

    * Check your antenna on your wireless NIC (sometimes there's a button or
    some other non-Windows way to set the antenna).

    * Make sure Windows isn't fighting with other wireless client applications
    for control of the card.

    * Uninstall and reinstall the driver. This will greate a new unique ID for
    the card internally and all previous windows adapter-related settings will
    be created with default values.

    * Reboot the Access point and the computer.

    Thanks. Hope this helps.

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], Mar 28, 2006

  3. my wireless connection not working could there be help out there"

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=, Apr 24, 2006