    reinstalling the Belkin card software and it's made no difference.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Emma.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9seXRoZW5lIEdpcmw=?=, Jan 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UG9seXRoZW5lIEdpcmw=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi,
    Seeing signal in the Wireless configuration application, or reading
    somewhere in the system that you are connected, does not mean that you
    actually have a functional Wireless connection.
    If you can use the Internet with your Wireless Computer, the Wireless
    connection is OK. If you do not have an Internet connection available, a
    simple way to ascertain that you have a connection is to try to use the
    Internet Browser in a Wireless Client computer and find out if you can
    connect to the Router's (Access Point) Menus (see your hardware manual for
    the Router's IP Address, the login name and the password).
    If you cannot connect to the Router this might help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 15, 2006