    enable another time.

    Any clue???

    Thanks,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerard_Ju=E1rez?=, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    You have to provide technical information; by just stating that some thing
    is Not working it is impossible to help.
    If you want to do some read and use self help may be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 17, 2007

  3. What information do you want? Windows Vista Bussines, Vaio SZ4 with Intel
    Wireless, I lock computer and unlock computer, put password session and at
    that time wifi disconnect and reconnect.

    Help this information?

    de noticias news:...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerard_Ju=E1rez?=, Apr 17, 2007
  4. Hi
    Do you have your own Home Wireless or it is a Business controlled log on.

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 17, 2007
  5. This problem happend on any network, home and bussines

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerard_Ju=E1rez?=, Apr 17, 2007
  6. I explain better, now I'm on my home with my home wireless and my worked
    laptop that have in a domain, but the problem happend to in a bussines
    wireless network.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerard_Ju=E1rez?=, Apr 17, 2007
  7. Hi
    As far as the business environment goes you should take it with the local IT
    guys. I do not know how it logs on, and or authenticates, you better of not
    "playing around" with work settings.
    If Laptop is set for for domain log on, it needs a second setting to log
    onto peer to peer home Network.
    This is written for WinXP, use some creativity (I do not have off hand Vista
    instructions and screen shots), but the same can be done with Vista.
    Configuring a Laptop (or any computer) to connect to more than one Network.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#fewtcp-ip

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 18, 2007
  8. Vista wireless disconnects

    I had a desktop connecting to my small business network via WiFi. When I upgraded to Vista, the connection would go down every few minutes. I disabled IPV6 support in the network connection properties for the wireless card, and now it does not disconnect anymore.

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Morris Maynard, May 22, 2007