    or mozilla, it says that its can't connect to server. Can anyone
    help ?
    , Apr 3, 2007

  2. Doug Simar Guest

    Try connecting to the router's internet webserver. I you can't even do that
    then the router might be FUBAR. Find the latest and greatest version of the
    firmware for your router and hit it with new firmware. Firmware updates are
    suppose to fix bugs. Beware that if you have a power outage or the router or
    the computer are powered off while your hitting the router with the new
    firmware, you'll "brick" the router. In which case you'll end up getting a
    new router all together. Good luck.

    Doug

    Doug Simar, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Hi