    Any feedback on this problem would be gratefully accepted.

    Regards
    Gerryw
    =?Utf-8?B?R2Vycnl3?=, Jul 10, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2Vycnl3?=

    Chuck [MVP] Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:20:02 -0700, Gerryw <>
    wrote:

    >My girlfriend has added a new account (user) for me on her XP Pro computer
    >which is connected wirelessly to via a Modem/Router to a ISP.
    >
    >However although she can access the internet from her Administrators Accnt I
    >cannot get access although on Network Connections I can see the wireless
    >connection but even though I have used the connections wizards etc. I just
    >cannot get a connection.
    >
    >Any feedback on this problem would be gratefully accepted.
    >
    >Regards
    >Gerryw

    Gerry,

    What is your problem? Is it that you can't get an Internet connection from your
    computer? Or you can't get a file sharing connection from your computer to
    hers?

    Your report "her XP Pro computer which is connected wirelessly to via a
    Modem/Router to a ISP" is unintelligible.

    Please take a few minutes, and describe to us more clearly what the problem is.
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/background-information-useful-in.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/background-information-useful-in.html

    --
    Cheers,