Wireless connection DSL

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?VGV4YXNidWRkaWU=?=, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. I am what to connect a second computer(wireless) to my DSL connection and I
    want to know what I will need to have to do this.
    =?Utf-8?B?VGV4YXNidWRkaWU=?=, Oct 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGV4YXNidWRkaWU=?=

    Homer Jay Guest

    You will need a wireless router and a wireless card in the PC.

    Homer Jay, Oct 20, 2006

  3. Hi

    The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
    about Sharing Internet connection; it is short and to the point.

    The first two pages were written by me ages ago. Ignore the prices, and the
    specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are still the
    same.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

    The whole thing should look like this.

    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

    Wireless hardware - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

    Wireless, Basic Security - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    DSL Authentication here, http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 20, 2006
  4. My model # is 7210g x

    =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbGF5dmFuaA==?=, Oct 29, 2006