    Anyone?

    Thanks,
    Jason
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=, Aug 22, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=

    Clark Guest

    If you have the 802.1x authentication enabled, you might try turning
    that off.

    Clark

    Clark, Aug 23, 2005

  3. I don't think that is enabled, where is that option so I can double check?

    I think the problem is interference with another wireless card, could that
    be, if so, anything I can do?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=, Aug 23, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=

    Clark Guest

    The 802.1x option is under Advanced, I think, in the connection
    properties. I don't run WZC so I can't check. Use help and support if
    you can't find it.

    If it isn't that, are you running a VPN? Sometimes a connection will
    drop if the MTU is set incorrectly. Like, for PPPoE you need 1492--for
    some VPN's you need 1400. Check the below site for info on the MTU but
    look at the page and the question about being connected before.

    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/networking/7 Troubleshooting#2751

    You said hundreds of people were using the network without problems.
    There may be a case of interference, but the situation would change
    depending on where you were and how many other folks were using the
    network. Are you willing to give any specifics about how the newtowk is
    set up as far as security and speed?

    Clark

    Clark, Aug 23, 2005