    settings - Does anyone have any solution to this problem.
    --
    Duncs
    =?Utf-8?B?RHVuY3M=?=, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Explained here:

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Thank you for the help Carey - it works well. Does seem a long winded way of
    doing it though - Is this a problem MS are going to resolve does anyone know.
    Or is there a software fix for it.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHVuY3M=?=, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Good question!

    I'd love to see an official answer from Microsoft...

    Carey Holzman, Nov 12, 2004
  5. i had a problem similar to yours. i have a pc upstairs, downstairs and a
    laptop, all are wireless. modem and router are upstairs. after installing
    sp-2 on all computers my wireless network seemed to go on the fritz. bought
    new modem, router and wirelss card for laptop. still had problems. then a
    friend asked if i had cordless phones and you know what i do. I had one
    before, but bought 2 line cordless for my office upstairs and extra handsets
    for first floor. had problems after buying the 2nd set of phones. they
    transmit on same freq. as the wireless does. it interferes with connections
    and i get dropped. I moved router closer to laptop and now rarely get
    dropped. hope this helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?a3VydG5qZW5u?=, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Thank you for that - I have wireless phones too and this problem did start
    just after I got them!

    =?Utf-8?B?RHVuY3M=?=, Nov 20, 2004