    Any suggestions?

    Thx,

    jw
    =?Utf-8?B?amd3YWxsYWNlMw==?=, Jul 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amd3YWxsYWNlMw==?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    I'll have to assume you're using Windows XP as you have not stated what OS
    you're using, if this is the case you should make sure you are patched to
    SP2 + the latest critical updates. Once you are sure of this visit my site
    (URL below) and view the article entitled 'Wireless Connection
    Troubleshooting in Windows XP Service Pack 2' for tips on resolving this.
    --
    Regards,

    Ryan Younger.
    http://wirelessnetworking.spaces.live.com