    itself. The laptop has built in wireless ( AMD Mobile Sempron) but I can't
    get the wireless connection set up to appear in Network Connections (1394
    Connection does appear). Any ideas of how to find it or recreate it?

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFpd2VlcHA=?=, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Hi
    Did you check the existence of a Wireless Card in the Device Manger?
    There is a very hi probability that reinstallation of Windows does not
    include the drivers and the software that were installed originally with the
    Card. If this is so, the Card is not really installed and you have No
    Wireless, and you have to re-install the Card's software.
    This is a picture of the Device Manger you have to see under Network Adapter
    an installation of the Wireless (without the yellow!),
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/GhostNIC.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 16, 2007