    without success. Only one problem appear, the router don't give me IP
    address, in the details screen, no address are display. There is no value
    displayed. If somebody want to help me !

    =?Utf-8?B?UGllcm8=?=, Mar 23, 2006

  2. On the laptop try:

    1. ipconfig /renew

    2. If #1 doesn't work, try manually configuring an appropriate IP address,
    subnet mask, gateway and DNS.

    3. If #2 doesn't work, you may have corrupt winsock, TCP/IP stack, or
    driver issue. Also, it may be that you are not properly authenticated to
    the wireless network even though Windows says you have a connection. If the
    laptop has an RJ45 port, try connecting to the router with an ethernet
    cable - if this works, TCP/IP is OK.

    Doug Sherman
    MCSSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Mar 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGllcm8=?=

    Socrates Guest

    run the network wizard again on the client computer and select the ics connection that the wizard will now detect.

    www.amw1.com/tips

    Socrates, Mar 28, 2006