    In the past I have been able to connect (wireless) from my laptop with my home internet connection without needing a password.

    Now my laptop says its a secure network. I checked that settings on my IP address (Wireless router page) and nothing has been changed. I still have it open to anyone.

    So I decided to enter the password and get it over with....I entered the wrong password. OMG I hate computers. Now I can't change it - because I've no clue how. How do I change the password so I can connect?
    schooledbymom, Jun 16, 2009

  2. schooledbymom

    ncwayneh

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    reset your router using the reset button. Then enter the settings of router and create your new password. Then only you can access the router to make changes in passwords and such. hope this works
    ncwayneh, Jun 17, 2009

  3. schooledbymom

    adeelasher

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    if you tell me the exact model of that router i can probably send you step by step guide to it..
    adeelasher, Jul 5, 2009
  4. schooledbymom

    Prasad V Apte

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    I have Wi-Fi router for MTNL Triband. I dont give password for that wi-fi router , i want to give , but how i give ?
    Prasad V Apte, Jul 29, 2009
  5. schooledbymom

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Hold the reset switch for about 10 to 15 second it should reset it to default.
    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009
  6. schooledbymom

    witech

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    WiFi Connectivity

    Hi All,

    Am giving a solution for a client for wifi and it's an hotel project.

    Having around 184 rooms with 6 floors and i have planned to keep 12Ap in each floor and i need to conenct it through the LAN, i have implemented the demo solution on Mesh Network and the client now needs to connect the solution through LAN. If a person is connected to internet and if he is walking from one end to other end through the corridor, it will be conencted to the first AP and once he is moving the internet connection should not get dissconnected as he is moving it need to conenct to the otherAP without any delay, i have tried out but nothing working up.

    Please help me out Freinds.

    Witech
    witech, Oct 18, 2009
  7. schooledbymom

    L8ians

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Need to know what are the devices used to manage the AP
    and the model numbers.

    with the wireless controller configured , we should be able to managed the access points and clients will be able to connect to the internet from different part of the floor.
    L8ians, Oct 18, 2009