  1. I have a Netgear WGT624 V2 wireless router and the connection keeps dropping.
    Is there a way to figure out if it is the router or the network card in my
    Acer laptop.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VzY2Fu?=, Jan 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z2VzY2Fu?=

    Jeff Guest

    Is this the built in network card or an add-on PC card?

    I'm thinking of buying an Acer laptop. How dependable do you find yours
    (besides the wireless)?

    Jeff

    Jeff, Jan 6, 2006

  3. I find the acer very dependable except for the wireless keep being dropped
    and it is a built in network card.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VzY2Fu?=, Jan 8, 2006
  4. You might be out of range or another network/wireless device is causing
    interference.

    -Javi

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF2aTAwODQ=?=, Jan 10, 2006