    still get same message.
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

    Thanks, MT

    MT, May 7, 2008

  2. MT

    Gerry Guest

    Please post this in the correct newsgroup. This has nothing to do with
    certification.

    Gerry

    Gerry, May 7, 2008

  3. MT

    kemp Guest

    Hello MT,

    > I recently purchased the above product (sold together).

    There is your main problem. Trying to eliminate waste by purchasing objects
    packaged together. This is not the American way. You must buy all your parts
    individually packaged in boxes 12 times the needed size. For example, your
    mouse should come in a box measuting 3 feet X 2 feet X 6 inches, and come
    packaged with 3 DVD's full of Trial Software.

    I am unable to
    > load the software...I keep getting error message of "free hard disk
    > space or unexpected error."

    You must periodically let your hard disk out for runs. I take mine to the
    dog park where she gets a chance to run around unleashed for a bit while
    I try to pick up on the girl with one of those ugly ankle biters. I believe
    this will satisfy the need to "free" your hard disk. That is unless you have
    enslaved this disk. It is possible all your disks are creating an underground
    railroad and will soon come up missing.

    I know my hard drive is not even close to
    > be full.

    Have you put your hard disk on a diet? The fact it does not feel full could
    mean that it is lacking some nutrients in it's diet. Try a good multi-vitamin.
    Centrum has a new one I highly reccomend with Lycopene that should help to
    avoid prostate problems.

    I thought maybe the CD was bad so I downloaded software from
    > the Internet but still get same message. Can anyone tell me what is
    > wrong?

    If your CD is misbehaving you can try using a squirter bottle filled with
    water. Whenever it is "bad" give it a spritz on the nose and after a while
    it should recognize it's bad behavior and stop.

    > Thanks, MT

    Finally - I would advise taking a look at your operating system and finding
    a MS newsgroup for questions about that OS.

    kemp, May 7, 2008