    the wireless printer for both computers thru a 4 port linksys router. is
    there a way i can communicate between computers? ie. transfer files, work on
    one from another.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=, Apr 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=

    DLink Guru Guest

    nope, you will need to make your desktop wireless.

    DLink Guru, Apr 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=

    Pete Guest

    "DLink Guru" <> wrote in message
    > nope, you will need to make your desktop wireless.

    If he's already sharing a printer, why can't he share files?

    --
    Pete

    Pete, Apr 15, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=

    DLink Guru Guest

    He is using a wireless printer, the radio in the printer will not share
    files from the desktop.

    DLink Guru, Apr 16, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsdA==?=

    Steve Guest

    Is the router wireless? if so then you can share files I do it all the time

    steve

    Steve, Apr 16, 2005