    signal. My neighbor wants to know if he changes his channel to 1 or 11 would
    this interfere with my network nearby. His signal gets dropped quiet often
    and feels this may be the issue due to a weak signal from his router.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gUw==?=, Jan 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gUw==?=

    Ken Wright Guest

    A nice diagram of the channels

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,6683522~root=wlan~mode=flat

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :)

    Ken Wright, Jan 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gUw==?=

    QueryBuilder Guest

    I checked it last night again, and I was able to scan and find my
    network...! It shows the channel as 48(G) with 100%. Also it picks up
    the linksys Channel as 136(B) with 100%.

    But Its still not connecting to my network.. It sometimes says, that
    the network card is unplugged.. I cant even do 'ipconfig'... I have
    assigned IP addresses and also use MAC ID for distinguish my PC on the
    router side.... Can anyone help me please???

    Thanks,...

    QueryBuilder, Jan 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gUw==?=

    nospam Guest

    Anyone know what frequency cordless DECT phones work at?

    Is it anywhere the frequency of WiFi.

    QueryBuilder <> writes

    nospam, Jan 12, 2005