    Can't find it. Does WCZ try all channels automatically and report on all it
    can find. or can the Chanel be set somewhere
    Roger Stenson

    Roger Stenson, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Roger Stenson

    David Hettel Guest

    WZC will check all channels. By the way, while I'm not familiar with your
    router, normally the channel and the mode are not related, so for all
    wireless units that I am aware of setting the wireless to channel 1 doesn't
    prevent one from also setting it to "G" or "B" and "G". You might want to
    check that again.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 1, 2006

  3. You can try to find the culprit by switching Off WZC and load the Original
    Brand’s Wireless utility. Given your description, my bet would be a
    troubled Draytek (can not help with it, Draytek Brand is not selling in the
    USA).

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 1, 2006