    SchoolTech Guest

    Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low
    profile case?

    SchoolTech, Mar 23, 2006

  2. SchoolTech

    Bob Guest

    DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).

    Bob, Mar 23, 2006

  3. SchoolTech

    SchoolTech Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).
    >
    > "SchoolTech" <> wrote in message
    >> Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low profile
    >> case?

    Well it turns out that on the box it says "Low profile bracket" but
    there is none included and D_Link's brochure doesn't mention one either.

    SchoolTech, Mar 23, 2006
  4. SchoolTech

    Bret Guest

    On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:52:32 +1200, SchoolTech
    <> wrote:

    >Bob wrote:
    >> DLINK have some that come with both brackets (low and normal).
    >>
    >> "SchoolTech" <> wrote in message
    >>> Are any available in NZ that have the bracket for fitting in a low profile
    >>> case?

    >Well it turns out that on the box it says "Low profile bracket" but
    >there is none included and D_Link's brochure doesn't mention one either.

    I got both brackets with the cards I bought, might pay to ring them
    though, I'm sure mine have the ralink chipset which isn't listed for
    the pci cards.

    http://www.bdt.co.nz/computer/group.asp?cat=7150

    Bret, Mar 23, 2006