    connected to my wirekss AP.

    thanks in advance,
    jo

    jo, Jul 1, 2004

  2. jo

    JR Guest

    As far as I know, you can only set specific wireless
    cards in monitor mode.
    The Orinoco Gold card "moitors" fine under windowsXP with
    a new driver. I'm using a software program specifically
    designed to monitor wireless networks. During a scan it
    is impossible to connect to any AP, the driver has set
    the card in monitor mode and is not allowed to transmit.
    Hope this helps a little.

    JR, Jul 1, 2004