    I've got WPA on my wireless router, so I'm pretty sure one of my neighbors
    isn't wardriving and knocking me off my own network.

    Any reason why this would be doing this?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBNLg==?=, May 5, 2007

  2. Hi
    Make sure that the Power Saving in the Wireless Card Drivers is Unchecked
    (I.e. No Power Saving).
    Look at other Standby settings and get the Network components out of the
    Standby "Loop".
    I.e. make sure that as far as the Network is concerned every thing is kept
    alive even when you are Not using the computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 5, 2007