Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by UFGrayMatter, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. UFGrayMatter

    UFGrayMatter

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Okay - here is the setup:

    Netgear G Router
    2 wired desktops
    1 wireless tablet using 128bit WEP Key

    All are using XP Professional
    All are setup under the same workgroup
    None of them have a firewall
    All have C:\ Shared w/ file changing allowed

    My Desktops can see the Tablet in the workgroup but get an access error - "\\Tablet is not accessible.....Network path was not found"

    My Tablet doesn't see the Desktops at ALL

    My Desktops can communicate fine

    Internet is working on all.

    I'm lost. I have read some of the other posts but they havne't led me anywhere.

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
    UFGrayMatter, Aug 14, 2006