    wireless XP Pro machine cannot join the domain. I can ping the DC and even
    RDP into it but when I try to join it says the domain controller cannot be
    found. Any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?c2h1bmdv?=, Jul 8, 2007

  2. I would check the DNS settings first. any errors if using nslookup command. Or this link may help,

    logon domain issues"Windows cannot connect to the domain, either because the controller is down or because your computer account was not foundâ€. Can't logon NT domain - "The ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/logondomain.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    I have a XP Pro desktop and a 2003 DC wired that have no problem. But my
    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Jul 8, 2007