    broadband?
    If not could anyone tell me what I will need?
    Many thanks.

    jl, Jun 30, 2005

  2. jl

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    The Hardware that you mentioned would enable you to use your Laptop Wirelessly if you
    have a Telephone line based DSL Broadband connection.

    To receive a publicly available Wireless Broadband you need Hardware that matches it.
    However there are few forms of Wireless Broadband and you have to find out what is the
    exact nature of the Wireless Broad and its parameters.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#terms

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Jun 30, 2005

  3. jl

    jl Guest

    Many thanks for the reply and advice jack.
    KJ.

    jl, Jul 3, 2005