    the moment for £17.99.

    Kind regards

    Dee Davies

    Dee Elaine Davies, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Dee Elaine Davies

    Tony Guest

    "Dee Elaine Davies" <> wrote in message
    news:h%n8f.4924$...
    > Hi
    >
    > I would like to obtain wireless broadband. I am enquiring as to whether
    > virgin net wireless broadband is the same as the new BT being advertised
    > at the moment for £17.99.
    >
    > Kind regards
    >

    > Dee Davies

    I can't find any details of Virgin offering a wireless broadband setup? The
    BT £17.99 offer charges an extra £25 for a wireless router which isn't too
    bad. It put me off using BT when they came out with their anytime dial up.
    They kept changing their terms and making the service more and more
    restricted. If anything goes wrong, don't expect any help from them. Their
    service to customers is non existent. I wouldn't touch anything with a BT
    name to it with a barge pole!!!

    Virgin have had their share of problems as well though. They did stop
    signing up new broadband customers for a while because they were having
    "technical difficulties".

    I have used Wanadoo for the past year and it has been faultless.

    You can make any broadband connection wireless by buying a wireless router.

    Have a look at uk.telecom.broadband.

    The service you get will depend how far away you are from the exchange.
    Have a look at http://www.samknows.com/broadband/search.php for details of
    your local exchange.

    Tony, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Dee Elaine Davies

    MrGrumpy Guest

    I have allways had v.good service from BT tech

    MrGrumpy, Oct 28, 2005