    hope to see some help.

    cheers,
    Jo
    Joseph, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Joseph:

    For an enterprise look at the Cisco Aironet wireless AP's.

    Harrison

    Harrison Midkiff, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Joseph

    Niklas Guest

    Hello Joseph,
    www.wi-fi.org lists all products that they certify to be WPA capable.
    When buying new AP/adapters it might be a good idea to check that the
    product support AES encryption, I guess 802.11b adapters (atleast older)
    might have problems supporting this encryption and instead only support TKIP
    (RC4). (If I'm not mistaken AES is optional in WPA and mandatory in WPA2,
    wi-fi.org will start certifying WPA2 capable products in september)
    Don't forget to set up a radius authentication environment, don't rely on a
    pre shared key.

    /Niklas

    Niklas, Jun 28, 2004