    connection?

    Any help is appreciated...

    Jason

    Jason, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Sorry, both machines are Windows XP......

    Jason

    Jason, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Jason

    Titan Yang Guest

    It's only an AP??? or it has the route function?
    "Jason" <>
    ??????:...

    Titan Yang, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    it's just an AP, a dlink dwl2000ap

    thanks

    Jason, Apr 11, 2006
  5. Jason

    Apt Sa Guest

    Does the AP have a built in wired switch? If so Connect the modem and both
    pcs to dlink. Setup DHCP server on modem to give the modem IP as default
    gateway. If no switch, than you probably have to set up internet connection
    sharing on the PC that connects to Internet. If that were the case, I would
    just get an AP with Wan port on it and save yourself the time and confusion.

    Apt Sa, Apr 12, 2006