    upstairs to give the notebooks the best signal.

    What in the heck am I doing wrong?? Why can I see all three computers when
    they are "wired" and only the two notebooks when they are "wireless"???

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Just because they do not show up in the network places does not mean they are
    not there. Try either 1: under my network places, on the left(if youre
    runniung XP) and click to view the entire network.....after that you should
    see a list all computers in your workgroup......or 2: simply browse to that
    particular computer usikng the run command...example: if the computer you
    wish to connect to is named george then your runn command would be \\george.
    That should open the default view for that connection. After that initial
    connection it should start showing up in the network places.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2xheSBQb3dlbGw=?=, Oct 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=

    Carol Guest

    What is the workgroup name you have set up in your wireless settings? Make
    sure they all have the same workgroup name. Than make sure you have shared
    access set correctly. When you connect via hard wire you don't need to log
    into the network the way you do with a wireless. If that doesn't work, let
    us know and we'll try something else :)

    Carol, Nov 1, 2005