    something correctly. Thanks.
    --
    Fluffy
    =?Utf-8?B?Zmx1ZmZ5IHRoZSB3b25kZXIga2l0dGVu?=, May 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Zmx1ZmZ5IHRoZSB3b25kZXIga2l0dGVu?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Two NICs can not work in one computer and belong to the same Network.

    One simple solution is to take the Wireless NIC out of the Computer. Then bridge the
    Wireless with Driverless Bridge plugged into a Switch together with the remote computer
    and the printers.

    Look at situation two on this page: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "fluffy the wonder kitten" <> wrote in