    Can someone help me please?
    I do appreciate.

    Vlad

    =?Utf-8?B?VmxhZA==?=, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Vlad,

    Try setting your DNS Entries on the wireless machine to match your dns
    settings to that of your ISP.

    =?Utf-8?B?S29yeSAoTUNQLCBNQ1NBKQ==?=, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Hi Kory,

    Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
    I believe that are the same dynamically assigned, i've looked up in the
    advanced proprieties of the wirelles connection and is the same with the one
    in the router.
    If you have any else ideea, i would appreciate it. Should i do a manual
    configuration of the ip & dns?

    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?VkxBRA==?=, Mar 11, 2005