    Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
    communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

    Ta

    SS, May 10, 2007

  2. SS

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 16:51:35 GMT, "SS" <> wrote:

    >Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
    >communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

    Even if they were the same frequencies, they're different languages.

    Evan Platt, May 10, 2007

  3. SS

    Guest

    "SS" <> wrote:

    >Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
    >communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

    BlueTooth is BlueTooth!

    BlueTooth will connect to another BlueTooth device.
    --
    Elderly woman killed by runaway truck tire, not a Goodyear for her.
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2794274

    , May 10, 2007