    middle of something important like playing a rated game?
    --
    Anlah03
    =?Utf-8?B?YW5sYWgwMw==?=, Nov 8, 2005

  2. I have the same problem.Did you fix this problem. If yes ,please tell me how.

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9vVGFsbF9WRA==?=, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Hi

    I doubt that you Wireless connection knows what you are doing with the
    connection and decide to Drop when you are doing something important.

    Either you have a source of Noise (like 2.4GHz phone) that when used cause
    Wireless dropage, or and your Connection is Not stable.

    Assuming that you hardware is in good working condition, and it is
    configured correctly.

    Wireless Stability depends heavily on the environment so it hard to tell you
    what is wrong in your specific environment.

    Might be that the info in the following link would lead you to an adequate
    solution.

    Hi Gain Antenna - http://www.ezlan.net/antennae.html

    What the Signal Strength Bars mean in Wireless hardware? -
    http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html

    Wireless Bandwidth (Speed) and Latency - http://www.ezlan.net/latency.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 9, 2005