    seem to be a driver on the CD

    It can see all the computers on our home network

    Please assist

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBSYWRzdG9uZQ==?=, Nov 7, 2004

  2. How do you connect to your D-Link DSL-G604T 54Mbps Wireless ADSL router? Is
    your computer connected to it direclty through a cable or you are trying to
    set up your wireless connection?
    In "But XP does not seem to be able to see the it(miniport)", are you trying
    to see your wireless network adaptor( also called the miniport driver ), or
    you are trying to view the wireless network that you set up on your D-Link
    access point?
    You also mentioned that "It can see all the computers on our home network",
    I assume that "it" refers to your computer that running XP. Looks like that
    you do have some kind of connections on your computer. What are you trying
    to set up, a wired network or a wireless network? Can you provide more
    information on how you connect your D-Link access point and your computer?

    Yi

    Yi Chen [MSFT], Nov 17, 2004

  3. many thanks sorted the problem out it was a setting in ie6

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBSYWRzdG9uZQ==?=, Nov 17, 2004