    back on my trusty Billion router, but want to get this laptop wireless :)
    I don't really want to add a wireless router to my Billion/switch setup -
    the less junk plugged in the better.
    Icka, Nov 19, 2007

  2. Icka

    XPD Guest

    > Belkin F5D7633au4A

    Never used

    > D-Link DSL-G604T

    Avoid Dlink (IMHO anyway) - I find they are the most fussy of all units,
    most Ive used refuse to connect to any other type of Wifi gear except their
    own brand.

    > Dynalink RTA1025W

    Great units for the price

    > Linksys WAG200G

    Never used but Linksys generally good gear.
    XPD, Nov 20, 2007

  3. Icka

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <47420957$>, Icka <>
    wrote:

    > Has anyone got/used any of the following that they can recommend?
    >

    > Belkin F5D7633au4A
    > D-Link DSL-G604T
    > Dynalink RTA1025W
    > Linksys WAG200G
    >

    > I recently got a CNet CAR-854 but it's going back, so I'm after a
    > reliable replacement. The CNet was frequently disconnecting, several
    > times an hour (the Keep Alive option was set to be always active). So I'm
    > back on my trusty Billion router, but want to get this laptop wireless :)
    > I don't really want to add a wireless router to my Billion/switch setup -
    > the less junk plugged in the better.

    Problem is they ALL make compromises.
    You are much better to but separate wireless/ADSL because you can then
    shop for the best product for each.
    whoisthis, Nov 20, 2007
  4. Icka

    Dogboy Guest

    Ive been very impressed with Dynalink gear and less than impressed with
    D-Link stuff.
    Dogboy, Nov 21, 2007
  5. Icka

    Icka Guest

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:41:57 +1300, Dogboy wrote:

    > Ive been very impressed with Dynalink gear and less than impressed with
    > D-Link stuff.

    I think I'll go for the Dynalink...if I ever get the RA# for this dud
    Cnet.
    Icka, Nov 23, 2007