    decent wireless adapter with a 64-bit driver?

    Thanks
    Ken

    Ken, Sep 13, 2008

  2. Didn't you ask this question previously?

    The card I plugged into a system with XP Pro x64 is a Belkin
    F5D7001 with a Broadcom chip.

    Bobby Johnson, Sep 14, 2008

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > I don't care whether the adapter is bus-mounted or USB. Who makes a
    > decent wireless adapter with a 64-bit driver?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ken

    I tried to edit the original question to add "Windows" to the Subject,
    but obviously that doesn't work. Then I tried to remove it; Thunderbird
    said I had removed it, but that didn't work either. Sorry about that.
    this is just a nuisance repeat of the thread immediately above.

    Ken, Sep 14, 2008