    then send it out again to boost range? is there such a thing as an
    access point or even better a device as i described first, that is a
    "high gain" reciever?

    Mike Roberts, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Hi
    There are variety of Wireless Devices that can be configured to variety of
    Modes.
    See here, http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
    What you are talking about might be called a Repeater, or and WDS.
    It depends on what precisely you would like to do, and what is the nature of
    your specific source.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 8, 2005