    have rebooted, but the New Hardware utility still recognizes the adapter as a
    network controller. Can anyone forward a clue here? Regards,

    -- Mark D.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELg==?=, Jul 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELg==?=

    Clark Guest

    You will have to determine which one to use.

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-42480

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-44289

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 3, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELg==?=

    Clark Guest

    I should have also added you may need to remove the device in Device Manager
    and then reinstall.

    Clark
    Clark, Jul 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELg==?=

    Cheeze

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have the EXACT same problem with my refurb T30. I've tried both of those driver packages and many others on the IBM website that are supposed to be supporting this laptop. Anything else I can do short of opening the case to see what I have?
    Cheeze, Oct 20, 2006