    the card is damaged.I have no way of trying it in another Laptop. I have
    searched the D-link forums and google but found nothing to help me.If anyone
    could help me out i would be most grateful.
    Bulld0g, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Bulld0g

    Harrison Guest

    I always had the most luck with switching off the bridging and the
    "Let Windows Configure My Wireless..." options and going manual.

    Also check the basics on any wireless setup.
    Channel Number
    SSID
    MAC Filtering?

    Harrison, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Bulld0g

    Unk Guest

    Maybe I missed something, but you didn't mention a D-Link wireless RECEIVER.
    The D-Link 604 connected to the modem, is not a wireless.

    http://www.dlink.com/products/?model=DWL-G650
    <quote> Works with 802.11b Devices, 802.11g, 802.11b Compatible </quote>

    Unk, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Bulld0g

    Bulld0g Guest

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe I missed something, but you didn't mention a D-Link wireless

    RECEIVER.
    > The D-Link 604 connected to the modem, is not a wireless.

    Sorry the Dlink 604+ is a usb modem router.
    Bulld0g, Dec 22, 2003