    55% n about 30ish Mbps although it does fluctuate it has never lost its
    connection. I have tried the diagnostic check which said it fixed the
    problem yet I still cant get Internet explorer to connect. Please help me?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaWU=?=, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Hi
    It is Not clear what is Not working and How you connect to the Internet. Do
    you have tow Independent Internet provides and two account?.
    Wireless per-se is just a local replacement to a Wire, it either connects
    locally to you Wireless Router or not, It does not care, or knows which
    Internet account you use
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 9, 2007

  3. I moved to a farm which has a wireless network in place. I currently use a
    linksys to recieve the signal but have to sign on through my aol account as
    internet explorer cannot find the wireless connection? I do not connect
    through any phone line or IP provider other than AOL. the one thing I have
    found which might be a reason but I'm no wiz is that I dont have an external
    IP address? I have tried to repair it but it says its repaired but still
    doesnt log onto the net via IE any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaWU=?=, Nov 12, 2007