    I'm very new to using wireless I will have 2 computers conected to my network do I need to have a wireless adaper connected to both computers. Please help. Thank you very much.

    --
    Leroy

    Leroy, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Leroy

    Malke Guest

    Leroy wrote:

    > I'm very new to using wireless I will have 2 computers conected to my
    > network do I need to have a wireless adaper connected to both
    > computers. Please help. Thank you very much.

    I can't answer your question because you didn't provide enough
    information about the computers or your network structure. Here is a
    good informational site from Linksys Learning to help you visualize
    what you need: http://tinyurl.com/8ka4w

    And here are some other links which will help with basic wireless
    network setup:

    Wireless - Basic Configuration -

    Malke
    --