  1. I have twoo PC's one XP (Home Edition) the other 98 (1st edition) I want to
    create a wireless AD HOC (PC to PC) network what do I need for this - do I
    need a Access Point?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkX1BDX0d1eQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFkX1BDX0d1eQ==?=

    Veritech Guest

    I have been try to create a ad hoc network for the last 2 months, maybe i'm
    not very clever but i say unless u consider your self a tech savy person,
    just buy two wifi nic's and wireless router( if you want to share broadband
    internet). if you do want to set up an ad hoc network all you need is two
    wireless/ wifi nic, £20 each. If can get the setup wizard to work your'll be
    up and running in no time

    Veritech, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Wireless Ad-Hoc network means no access points. If it has an access point
    it's called an Infrastructure and it's not necessary for home or very small
    office. jim

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhlc3RhcnJ5a25pZ2h0?=, Oct 10, 2004