    any firewalls or encryption and all the ip protocols are set on auto.

    Thanks in advance for your help
    {Cameron}

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FtMDA5?=, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Hi

    You need to configure Windows ICS in order to Route the signal.

    BTW. You would get a much netter Network if you would get a Wireless Router
    and would configure the Network around it ( like this
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg )

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 25, 2006

  3. One way to fix your problem would be to buy a wireless router.
    They are fairly inexpensive, and you can get them most anywhere. But, if you
    don't want to invest your money, try using the internet connection sharing
    program that comes with windows. The problem is that since I don't know what
    os you are using (ex: WinXP, Win 9x), I cannot direct you to the program. If
    you have WinXP, go to Network Connections. Right click your broadband
    connection (sometimes the same name of your network adapter) and select
    properties. In the properties window, select the Advanced tab. Check the box
    next to Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet
    connection, and uncheck the box underneath that. Then click settings, and
    check all the boxes and click ok. Now you should be able to connect with a
    few more steps on the other machine. But, i need to know your operating
    system before I can help you any farther.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGlnaG50aW5nYm9sdDQ2NQ==?=, Jan 26, 2006
  4. I have Windows Xp installed with all the latest updates. I just think its
    weird that i can share files and use printer on the client comp yet no
    gateway appears....
    Ill try what u said but i think ive already done it.
    {Cameron}

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FtMDA5?=, Jan 27, 2006